VPS COVID-19 resources and updates
This page includes information and resources for members of the VPS portfolio as well as the UBC community during this unprecedented time. We are making our best efforts to protect the health and safety of our staff and the campus community, and to help you to be informed and engaged while working apart.
We’re all in this together and we will get through it together.
Latest news from VPS
National Day of Observance for COVID-19
The Government of Canada declares Mar 11, 2021 as a National Day of Observance for COVID-19.
Our People Working Group: Update for VPS staff
Learn more about available resources as we welcome staff back to campus.
A message to students from Ainsley Carry
See the welcome message to UBC students regarding the new term.
A message from Ainsley Carry, VP Students on Sept 4
Read Ainsley's update to VPS Staff as Winter Term 1 begins.
Updates for the VPS community
The Vice-President Students portfolio has developed COVID-19 Safety Plans in support of the health and safety of UBC students, staff and faculty.
Read information available for faculty and staff, including updates about UBC facilities and services, teaching and learning, and events or graduation ceremonies.
Learn about temporary remote work arrangements, how to manage employees during this time, reporting COVID-19 and more.
RETURNING TO CAMPUS
- Employees working on campus
- Employees returning to work on campus
- Employees with supervisory responsibilities
- Mandatory non-medical masks on campus
HEALTH AND WELLBEING
LINKS TO SHARE WITH STUDENTS
Last updated on January 29, 2021 @ 02:47 pm PST
- UBC student resources during the COVID-19 outbreak
- UBC FAQs for students on courses, campus facilities, and more
- International students immigration and health insurance FAQs
- Resources for managing your mental health
- Updates to Student Services hours and operations
- COVID-19 updates for UBC Vancouver Student Housing
- Updates for UBC Vancouver Food Services
- UBC Okanagan student resources