COVID-19 resources and updates for VPS Staff
This page includes information and resources for members of the VPS portfolio during this unprecedented time. We are making our best efforts to protect the health and safety of our staff and the campus community, and to help you to be informed and engaged while working apart.
We’re all in this together and we will get through it together.
Latest news from VPS
UBC Food Services during COVID-19
Find out how UBC Food Services is continuing to operate in line with provincial guidelines.
A message from Ainsley Carry, VP Students: COVID-19 updates for VPS staff
Taking care of yourself and each other during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Tips for VPS staff to thrive while staying home during COVID-19
Find balance between work and wellbeing with this curated list of resources.
Updates for faculty and staff
Read information available for faculty and staff, including updates about UBC facilities and services, teaching and learning, and events or graduation ceremonies.
Learn about temporary remote work arrangements, how to manage employees during this time, reporting COVID-19 and more.
HEALTH AND WELLBEING
LINKS TO SHARE WITH STUDENTS
Last updated on May 27, 2020 @ 02:24 pm PDT
- UBC student resources during the COVID-19 outbreak
- UBC FAQs for students on courses, campus facilities, and more
- International students immigration and health insurance FAQs
- Resources for managing your mental health
- Updates to Student Services hours and operations
- COVID-19 updates for UBC Vancouver Student Housing
- Updates for UBC Vancouver Food Services
- UBC Okanagan student resources